Why should you use our inflatable boat paint on your boat?
- Thousands of restored inflatables and happy customers - a dependable and successful product.
- Easy to apply - clean the boat, brush on basecoat and topcoat in stages, let dry and cure, and go boating!
- Restores your boat - restores old, faded, sticky inflatable boats to looking renewed with enhanced protection and appearance.
- Applicable for Hypalon and PVC - using slightly different application procedures, it's great for both types of inflatable fabrics.
- Unlike other coatings - it has a basecoat and topcoat for superior adhesion to the fabric and increased protection, durability and an overall better appearance over other 1-part coatings.
- Long lasting - boats covered in tuff-coat for years show no signs of deterioration or bad affects.
- Fixes pinhole leaks - tuffcoat fixes pinholes in floors, covers chafed areas, covers worn, exposed fabric and old patches.
- Wide color selection - gray, white, red, orange and black. Custom colors available on bulk orders.
- Each "Pontoon Kit"- covers the respective inflatable boat pontoons only - not including the outer floor, in the color specified.
- Each "Pontoon & Floor Kit" - covers the respective inflatable boat length and outer floor (the side of the floor that is in the water), in the color specified.
- For larger boats, contact us directly.
- Online ordering here - using our secure e-commerce shopping cart system.
- Shipping - usually 7-12 business days subject to location.
- Have questions? Contact us now to learn more.
Should I restore or replace my inflatable boat?
It's a common question we get asked. Repairing a leaking inflatable boat involves patching – using a patch kit and glue. Restoring is refinishing the inflatable fabric (usually hypalon or PVC). The confusion often arises because the restoring the fabric also solves the air leaks cuased by the tiny pinholes in the fabric. We see this damage in tubes that have suffered wear and tear OR by extreme UV damage.
Best to think about REPAIRing when you have a major leak from a single source (hole, tear, seam-rip, valve stem, old patch, etc). Best to think about RESTORing when you have fabric wear/tear, UV damage, etc.
Final note. Repair major leaks first before you begin restoring your inflatable boat.
As always, the only proven inflatable boat restoration system is available from Inflatableboatpaint.com.
If you can paint, you can use our inflatable boat paint
In order to restore your inflatable boat, you don’t have to know anything about a whole lot of stuff, except how to paint. Applying Tuff Coat is that simple. Of course, you have to prepare your surface first, making sure it’s clean. But that’s no big deal. Using Tuff-Coat, almost anyone can take a worn inflatable hypalon boat and make it look like new again. Read our customer testimonials to learn how some have saved their boat and their money.
Save thousands of dollars!
Painting your dinghy can restore virtually any kind of damage your hypalon inflatable boat may have suffered. Now you may think that a product that unique, and that good, must be very expensive. But guess what…it costs you a fraction of what it would cost to buy a new inflatable boat. Sure, you could go out and buy one of those great new Zodiac inflatable boats, or Bombard tenders, or Avon RIBs, but you don’t want to take out a bank loan, or go into debt, just to enjoy your life. Enjoying life shouldn’t be expensive. And it doesn’t have to be!
Is it easy to use? Will I save money?
Simply paint it on over your existing material to restore the hypalon or pvc , then apply the topcoat over the basecoat to add additional protection as well as a beautiful finish. The coating applies directly on and bonds with your existing material, fixes pinhole leaks, covers exposed and worn fabric and protects from harmful UV damage. Renew your old deteriorating inflatable into a new looking rugged air tight boat and save thousands of dollars.
Our paint has done wonders on Zodiac, Avon, Bombard, Caribe, Quicksilver and dozens of other inflatable boat brands and models. Add years of pleasure to your investment and save money.
Topcoat is available in silver-gray, cloud white, gloss red, gloss black and orange. Custom colors available on bulk orders.