This is the "Ferrari" product of inflatable boat paints.
We are the "original and largest SRC Tuff-coat supplier".
You get a great product from a trusted name.
We've helped over 1,200 satisfied customers restore their inflatable boats and save money by not having to buy a new boat. View some of these restoration pojects in the left-side menu.
Renew your old, faded, sticky, deteriorating inflatable boat with this proven synthetic coating. Tuff-coat Inflatable boat paint, for inflatable boats, inflatable kayaks, dinghies, inflatable canoes & inflatable boat accessories. Restore Your Old Inflatable Boat. Great for Hypalon and PVC boats of all makes and models. Below is one of our over 1,200 happy customers.
Before using our paint....
After using our paint....
Tuff-coat inflatable boat paint, in 5 colors, is great for restoring for inflatable boats, inflatable kayaks, dinghies, inflatable canoes, inflatable boat related accessories and other inflatable products.
Tuff-coat paint can renew and protect your inflatable by adding a layer of strong, UV resistant synthetic rubber that bonds directly with your existing surface - PVC or Hypalon.
Tuffcoat inflatable boat paint paint has done wonders on Zodiac, Avon, Bombard, Caribe, Quicksilver and dozens of other inflatable boats and kayaks. Add years of pleasure to your investment with Tuff-coat and save money by not having to buy a new boat or invest in major repairs and fabric recovering!.
- Great for Hypalon and PVC boats of all makes and models -
Don't compromise with other paints that only supply one coating! If there isn't a base and top coat, it likely won't adhere as well and last as long!
Why should you use Tuff-coat paint on your boat?
- Over 1,250 restore inflatables and happy customers - a dependable and successful product.
- Easy to apply - clean the boat, brush on basecoat and topcoat in stages, let dry and cure, and go boating!
- Restores your boat - restores old, faded, sticky inflatable boats to looking renewed with enhanced protection and appearance.
- Applicable for Hypalon and PVC - using slightly different application procedures, it's great for both types of inflatable fabrics.
- Unlike other coatings - it has a basecoat and topcoat for superior adhesion to the fabric and increased protection, durability and an overall better appearance over other 1-part coatings.
- Long lasting - boats covered in tuff-coat for years show no signs of deterioration or bad affects.
- Fixes pinhole leaks - tuffcoat fixes pinholes in floors, covers chafed areas, covers worn, exposed fabric and old patches.
- Wide color selection - gray, white, red, orange and black. Custom colors available on bulk orders.
- Each "Pontoon Kit"- covers the respective inflatable boat pontoons only - not including the outer floor, in the color specified.
- Each "Pontoon & Floor Kit" - covers the respective inflatable boat length and outer floor, in the color specified.
- For larger boats, contact us directly.
- Online ordering here - using our secure e-commerce shopping cart system.
- Shipping - usually 7-12 business days subject to location.
- Have questions? Contact us now to learn more.
If you can paint, you can use Tuff Coat
In order to restore your inflatable boat, you don’t have to know anything about a whole lot of stuff, except how to paint. Applying Tuff-coat is that simple. Of course, you have to do it in proper environmental conditions, prepare your surface properly first, making sure it’s clean. But that’s no big deal. Using Tuff-coat, almost anyone can take a worn inflatable hypalon or PVC inflatable boat and make it look like new again. Read our customer testimonials to learn how some have saved their boat and their money. View restoration pojects in the left-side menu
Tuff Coat can save you thousands of dollars!
Tuff-coat can restore virtually any kind of damage your inflatable boat may have suffered. Now you may think that a product that unique, and that good, must be very expensive. But guess what…Tuff-coat costs you a fraction of what it would cost to buy a new inflatable boat. Sure, you could go out and buy one of those great new inflatable boats or RIBs but you don’t want to take out a bank loan, or go into debt, just to enjoy your life. Enjoying life shouldn’t be expensive. And it doesn’t have to be! In fact, you could buy someones elses deteriorating inflatable boat and restore it with our paint and save loads of money. View restoration pojects in the left-side menu
Is it easy to use? Will I save money?
Simply paint Tuff-coat basecoat over your existing material to restore the hypalon or pvc , then apply the topcoat over the basecoat to add additional protection as well as a beautiful finish. The coating applies directly on and bonds with your existing material, fixes pinhole leaks, covers exposed and worn fabric and protects from harmful UV damage. Renew your old deteriorating inflatable into a new looking rugged air tight boat and save thousands of dollars.
Tuffcoat has done wonders on Zodiac, Avon, Bombard, Caribe, Quicksilver and dozens of other inflatable boat brands and models. Add years of pleasure to your investment with SRC and save money.
Topcoat is available in silver-gray, cloud white, gloss red, gloss black and orange. Custom colors available on bulk orders.
View more restoration pojects in the left-side menu